AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION (As on 31st March)
PRE NURSERY - The child should be 2+
NURSERY - The child should be 3+
PREP - The child should be 4+
CLASS I - The child should be 5+
For Higher Classes, in accordance same criteria will continue.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Registration forms can be collected from school reception for Rs.600/- from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate or certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended enclosed with registration form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 am & 1:30 pm on all working days.
- There will be a pre-admission written test from class III onwards. Admission from Pre nursery to to Class II will be on the basis of interaction.
- Both the parents should be present at the time of interaction.
- Based on the admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission. The decision of the Pro-Vice Chairperson shall be final.